softnsweetbabysoftnsweetbaby

Main Audio Reviews Stats

i2 - Mad World (2) i2 - Mad World (2)

hmm

good job. not feelin the drumkit but thats my opinion. overall good. is this the music you jam to when your bf packs it up your ass?

i2 - Eerie Pleasures i2 - Eerie Pleasures

uhh

if anybodys twisted its you. stfu

i2 - I Am Who I Am i2 - I Am Who I Am

stfu

stfu wit ya i had a fight with the misses. ya sacc a shit. you know damn well you aint with no girl. tryna pretend like you heterosexual. come out the closet faggot. i hate you

i2 - In a Crowd, But Alone i2 - In a Crowd, But Alone

HAHAHAAHAH

HAHAHAHAHA DONT MAKE ME LAUGH! YOUR MUSIC IS SO BAD YOU MAKE MUSIC CREATOR SEEM LIKE A PROFESSIONAL. YOU GIVE NEWGROUNDS A BAD NAME! NEVER MAKE MUSIC AGAIN YOU SELF DOWNLOADING BASTARD!

i2abbitz responds:

lol!! shuttup ted!

_-_Odysee_-_ _-_Odysee_-_

not bad at all

You did a good job on recreating this melody. You definitely got the skills. It's cool to see another girl puttin music up on newgrounds.

Lova-Gurl responds:

thanks

i2 - Satisfaction ((not done)) i2 - Satisfaction ((not done))

heeeeeyyyyy

Hey, this is a nice song. You shouldn't be self downloading like that though. You should check out my songs too. I just made it! I dubbed it SOMETHING RAGE 23! All the beats are mine. Well we should do a collaberation together. You're not messing with no amateur!

<3 PEACHES! I LOVE YOU!

i2abbitz responds:

ted... you're an idiot.. haha! i'm sorry i don't love you.

TECHNO RAGE 6 OMOST FINAL... TECHNO RAGE 6 OMOST FINAL...

OMFG YOU RULE!!

nuce fuk this is awsome i liek it should be cuntinued =p cant wait till next versionhey chekout my stuff wile ur at it my techno rage got 5.00 then went down wahaha so fucken aynoed my songs never stays longeneufgh to be notice =(( sob well hope u do well inthe future of ur next song love it this is greatdadudadudadudididididididudadu u remided me of storms =pp since its fk dame witer here grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr some days were dame -18 wahaha cold cant wait till sumer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! with thunderstorms gona record them =) mabye post vedio on site if big and exciting haha i nkow a bit about weather ooo love the techno sound when that sound comes in dudedududediduedu.............. then fades out should i make a song or just injoy my vacation of march break well i post a samll song probaly 8 seconds haaha i like th epino tuned i did thats why its says should i cuntinu it we!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lolss great job im save it for u keep up the good work chet my stuff out cya laters....

MuSic-Creater responds:

hey thanx still winter here omost spring YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! still fixing on song =( need to fixe cliking soun ppl that was my first time doing a synth noise lols sry about it =(. ill try harder next time..

TETRIS FULL FULL VERSION TETRIS FULL FULL VERSION

are you retarded?

no seriously. or are you on some type of medication? good job for a guy with downs though.

MuSic-Creater responds:

HAHAHAHAH NO i just leave mistakes on my typing if i was on medication how would i be able to CREAT MUSIC ??? lols cya yey! my new song up